Suggested List of Things to Bring
SUGGESTED LIST OF THINGS TO BRING
This is not the full list but it is some of the things you can take. However you should travel as light as you can.
- VM T-Shirt and Jacket (if you have them)
- Long-sleeve shirts (preferably cotton)
- Long pants (Dickies brand)
- Hat or baseball cap
- Insect Repellent
- Very sturdy shoes or boots
- Sensible shoes – comfortable for long standing stints.
- Iodine tablets or portable water filters to purify water
- Malaria prevention medication or tablets (chloroquine)
- Surgeon's masks/Breathing mask - filter
- Hygiene supplies
- Baby wipes
- Sleeping bag or sleeping mat
- Personal First Aid Kit
- Rubber/latex gloves
- Thick working gloves
- Towel/hand cloth
- Flash light
- Back pack
- Pens, paper, journal
- Plastic bags large and small for dirty stuff/storage
- Personal tent
- Mosquito net
- Camera and extra batteries and extra memory card.
- Protein bars and dry nuts.